Friday, November 14, 2008
6.5 months till the big day!
Time has gone by so fast since we have been engaged! I have gotten some of the big things done for the wedding, but still have lots to do and lots to save up for! Last time I was in Ogden we got the location booked (It is going to be at Weber State's Alumni Center) and I also bought my dress! Since then we also found the flower girl dresses and I made some little baskets for our oldest neices to carry. Weston and I will probably register for gifts sometime after Christmas. I am hoping to get a lot done when we come home for Christmas. Planning a wedding out of state is a little tricky, but I think it will all turn out in the end. I can't wait for the big day to come :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ya, we decided to buy a house. where've you been. ha! no actually we have been waiting but then this really awesome one came up and it's awesome so we're trying to get it.
and i'm way excited for your wedding too. if you need to me to do anything, let me know and i will do it for you!
Post a Comment