Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Less than 2 months until the wedding!
Time has really flown by! I only have 2 more months to get everything done. This last week was frustrating because I was dealing with the photography company that said I "won" a package from them. I don't think I will believe the next company that tells me I am getting something for free. I ended up canceling my photography with them for the wedding and was kind of forced to still use them for my bridals because I couldn't get my money back that I had already put down. I am going to have the same photographer from my sister Jaki's wedding do the wedding pictures. Other than that, wedding planning has been going pretty smooth. I booked the caterer and am now debating whether I should use a D.J. or get a band for the reception. After that gets done, I only have little things to do and make. For those of you who don't know, I will be staying in Utah for almost a month! My maid of honor, Lisa, is flying out here the last weekend in April for a bridal shower some friends are throwing for me. We are then going to drive back to Utah together a few days later and I won't come back to Phoenix until after the wedding! I am really excited! I hope everybody got their invitations this past week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment